K’hilat Chesed (Caring Community)
All Israel is Responsible, One for Another
A Message from Rabbi Kupetz:
We strive to create a k’hilat chesed—a community of caring and support — at Temple Beth Israel. In order for us to be successful, we need your help. Each of us can commit to helping another member of our community by offering support in some way. Remember, every act of kindness makes a difference.
K’hilat Chesed Team members may:
- Deliver a meal
- Shop for food/run an errand
- Drive to/from a doctor or treatment
- Drive those who need rides to worship services or other TBI events
- Make a friendly visit to the ill, homebound or elderly
- Make phone calls to the homebound or elderly
- Pick up/deliver/set up food for a meal of consolation
- Be part of a shivah minyan
We thank the many individuals who have signed up for the K’hilat Chesed Teams.
TBI members are invited to join the K’hilat Chesed Team by calling the TBI Office at 909-626-1277 or request a sign up form.
As needs arise in those team areas, the team member is emailed the information. Actions taken are coordinated to avoid duplications.