The Shabbat Morning Lay Service meets on the third Saturday of each month in the TBI Beit Midrash *, and is brought to you by the Adult Jewish Learning Committee. For more information, please call the Temple Office at 909-626-1277 or contact Rachel Axelrad, Simon Saul, or Yvonne Cheyney.
* Please note: Starting in JULY, we will be changing our location.
Continue to watch for more details.
Saturday, June 15, 2019 — In the Beit Midrash
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM — Shabbat Morning Service
- Another chance to daven (pray) or say Kaddish
- We will read from: June’s Portion: [Naso]: [נָשׂ֗א] and conduct a participatory D’var Torah discussion
- Kiddush and Seudah immediately following the service
- If you want a Torah honor, wish to chant Torah or Haftarah, or provide a D’rash, please let Rachel Axelrad know in advance.
- Decaf, free-trade coffee served throughout
Upcoming Minyan Dates:
Saturday, July 20, 2019
Saturday, August 17, 2019
Saturday, September 21, 2019
October HHD – No Minyan
Saturday, November 16, 2019
Saturday, December 21, 2019
Saturday, January 18, 2020