The Shabbat Morning Lay Service meets on the third Saturday of each month in the TBI Beit Midrash *, and is brought to you by the Adult Jewish Learning Committee. For more information, please call the Temple Office at 909-626-1277 or contact Rachel Axelrad, Simon Saul, or Yvonne Cheyney.
Temple Beth Israel
3033 N. Towne Ave.
NO Minyan for Saturday, March 21st
Saturday, April 18, 2020 — In the Beit Midrash
10:30 AM to 12:30 PM — Shabbat Morning Service
- Another chance to daven (pray) or say Kaddish
- We will read from: April’s Portion: [Shemini]: [שְּׁמִינִ֔י] and conduct a participatory D’var Torah discussion
- Kiddush and Seudah immediately following the service
- If you want a Torah honor, wish to chant Torah or Haftarah, or provide a D’rash, please let Rachel Axelrad know in advance.
- Decaf, free-trade coffee served throughout
Upcoming Minyan Dates:
Saturday, May 16, 2020
Saturday, June 20, 2020
Saturday, July 18, 2020
Saturday, August 15, 2020
Saturday, September 19, 2020